Old 66 Drum Smoker Limited Warranty
What is covered:
- OLD 66, Inc. warranties to you, the original purchaser, that with the exceptions stated below, your OLD 66 Drum Smoker to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Length of Coverage
- This limited warranty lasts for a period of 1 Year (12 months) from the date of purchase. Coverage terminates if you sell or transfer the Drum Smoker.
What We Will Do:
- If within the Warranty Period, your OLD 66 Drum Smoker fails structurally, OLD 66, Inc. will, at our option, repair or replace the Drum Smoker in the original model / size.
What is Not Covered:
- This warranty does not cover and is void if damage is a result of freight/shipping, a failure caused by unreasonable or abusive acts, acts of Nature, improper care, freeze damage, mildew, normal wear, rust, fading of the finish, commercial user or if the consumer fails to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the OLD 66 Drum Smoker User's Guide.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty is in lieu of any implied or other expressed warranties.
- OLD 66, Inc. shall not be responsible for loss of use, time, inconvenience, packaging, travel, personal injury, or other consequential or incidental damages, resulting from any defect in the product.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary state to state.
To Obtain Service, you may contact us at www.old66grill.com or via email at email@example.com.