We have assembled several easy and relatively simple recipes for you to try and enjoy in your OLD 66 Drum Smoker.
As you gain experience and expertise with the OLD 66 Drum Smoker, you may wish to try variations of our recipes, create your own tasty recipes and/or use the recipes that are found in any number of cook books dedicated to Smoking and BBQ.
If you choose to consult Smoking and BBQ cook books, be aware that those recipes and the times listed for Smoking are written for appliances that are different in how they Smoke-Roast food.
Click any category or recipe to view.
- Mar 16, 2016 "Texas Style" Smoked Brisket Mar 16, 2016
- Mar 16, 2016 "Kansas City Style" Burnt Ends Mar 16, 2016
- Apr 5, 2016 Smoke-Roasted “Butterflied” Whole Chicken Apr 5, 2016
- Apr 5, 2016 OLD 66 Dry Rub Recipe for Smoke-Roasting Apr 5, 2016
- Jun 12, 2016 OLD 66 Smoke-Roasted Baby Back Ribs Jun 12, 2016
- May 17, 2016 OLD 66 Smoke-Roasted Tarragon Salmon Filet May 17, 2016
- Mar 16, 2016 Smoke-Roasted Meatloaf Mar 16, 2016