3 - 4 Servings
1 – 3 to 4 lb. Salmon filet
2 – Tbsp. Dried Tarragon
2 – 3 Tbsp. EV Olive Oil
Kosher Salt (to taste)
Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the OLD 66 Drum Smoker (temp. of 250° F to 275° F is best).
- Brush EV Olive Oil on both sides of Salmon Filet
- Salt Filet (both sides to taste)
- Apply Cracked Black Pepper (both sides to taste).
- Apply Dried Tarragon (both sides).
- Place Salmon Filet on the center of the OLD 66 Drum Smoker Cooking Grid.
- Smoke-Roast Salmon Filet to a Medium-Rare to Medium internal temperature range (use a fork to determine internal “doneness”).
- Once finished, serve immediately.
- Smoking wood chunks (such as Cherry, Apple or Grape Vine) added to the charcoal prior to Smoke-Roasting, will add additional “flavor” to the Salmon.